Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Quiet Book Failed.

So, I had this wonderful idea while Mossi was on tour to make a quiet book for Cooper to keep me busy and save some of my sanity at church. It totally failed. Let me show you why.


He only loves the Gabba Page! I can't take it to Sacrament because he is constantly yelling out Gabba songs and I'm too paranoid to let him play with it at home because of all the small parts he might lose. Hence, fail. Maybe when he gets a little older?






At least I can show off all my mad skills....here are the rest of the pages.

(Front and Back)













Here is where I came up with all my ideas, HereHere, and here.

8 comments:

Ane said...

That's too funny! I love the quiet book by the way. I just got a set of lacing cards, the kids love them at church. Gonna steal this idea! Thanks!

Emily said...

Sharla, it turned out so good! Cooper is a little jerk if he doesn't appreciate it all. :)
BTW I miss you guys, and I am super stoked to see that you have a blog. I hope you update it often so I feel like we're still close by.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

cute quiet books!! You need to help me, ok thanks!

heather said...

i might just have to copy you one day when i get some motivation.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

Yeah what a failure...I guess you should just give it to harper.

Sharla Watene said...

No way Oliver! I already gave you Charlie!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

ya just put it away and bring it out later in life to remember how amazing you were for making that! haha It would stress me out too with all those little pieces!