Monday, May 23, 2011

Remember this guy?



He just turned 2!!

Where have the last 2 years gone? Every time I look at this amazing smile I just remember how much I love this little guy.  He makes me want to be a better person and inspires me to take the time to enjoy life. 
Here are a few little nuggets about my "baby":
  • Cooper is my BOYfriend (anyone who sees him around me will attest to this...sometimes I think he loves me a little too much
  • This little guy can talk! I always say that he gets this from his Daddy but someone reminded me the other day that I do actually talk for a living so I guess he gets it from both of us
  • He LOVES animals
  • His current favorite toys include any and all letters, balls of every kind, books, puzzles, and of course Gabba toys.  
  • His new skills are knowing all his letters and helping me "read" his books
  • Cooper loves people...he is always so curious about other kids and loves to try and get them to play with him
  • He loves to sing and dance, I'm the primary chorister so he is always learning the songs with me when I go into Nursery
  • Loves the Beach...his new favorite thing is to "ride" the waves when they come on shore
Here are some pictures from his Birthday party. We combined it with one of our neighbors and had a giant slip-n-slide for all the neighbor kids to play on.


This was my attempt at a train cake...next time I'll remember that everything melts in Hawaii




















I definitely feel so blessed to be a mother. I KNOW I'm a better person because of him :)

3 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

Sharla! Could your little boy get any cuter! So adorable! You have a beautiful family! I miss you!

heather said...

wow, he is SO big!!! he's not even going to to know me. i can't even imagine him talking. can't wait to hear his little voice in a couple months. happy birthday coop!

Natalie Murdock said...

I love that you have a blog now! Cooper is getting so big! I miss you guys.